The Rogue Regency is open and ready to safely welcome you. The health and safety of our guests and team are our priority. Please review our stay safe initiatives and temporary hour changes to some of our amenities.
Following the guidelines of the Oregon Health Authority, our property is sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable.
- All employees are educated on COVID-19 and all guest protocol and procedures
- Employees have educated on proper hand cleaning practices and follow guidelines hourly.
- All employees wear appropriate PPE in accordance with state and local regulations.
- All staff meetings are conducted with physical distancing.
- Prominent signage is displayed for your safety to ensure physical distancing.
- Where social distancing is not possible there is a sneeze guard, face covering requirements, usage limits and layouts in place.
- Hand sanitizer stations are displayed conveniently property wide.
- Face masks are required due to state mandate
- Employee workstations are cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Requirement for all employees to wash hands more frequently.
- UV Systems cleaning process has been implemented. UV-C technology is 99.9% effective in killing all viruses, bacteria, mold, and fungus. Our system meet and exceed prescribed sterilization standards.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces, with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces, is increased.
- All cleaning and sanitizing schedules are clearly posted to all employee
- Oregon Health Authority (OHA) approved cleaning and sanitizing protocols are in place to clean guest rooms with emphasis on high touch areas
- Rooms are sealed or mechanisms noticed in place for clean room not to be entered between guests
- Frequency of cleaning all high traffic areas increased.
- Shared tools and equipment are sanitized during and after each shift or anytime the equipment is transferred to a new employee.
- The use of shared food and beverage equipment such as coffee, water, teas has been discontinued.
- In the event of the a positive case of COVID-19, the rooms is only returned to service after undergoing an enhanced sanitation protocol per OHA regulations
- The frequency of air filter replacement and havoc system cleaning is increased to maximize fresh air exchange.
- Supplier. Delivery drivers and other individuals from third party companies are reminded of social distancing requirements and signage us opiated in areas frequented by those individuals.
- Public spaces are cleaned hourly
- Housekeeping entering every other day
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES
- Guests enter through automated doors without touch required
- Room keys are sanitized using CDC-approved disinfectant.
- We are not offering bell service but the cart is cleaned hourly
- Elevator buttons are sanitized at least once per hours and sanitizer is available in the elevators.
IN ROOM EFFORTS
- Multi-use and unnecessary items and amenities are removed from guest rooms.
- Housekeeping does not enter the room during stay, unless specially requested.
- Room service is adjusted for proper pick up and delver protocols, sanitation of cutlery and single use condiments
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest arrival with CDC-approved disinfectants and electrostatic sprayer technology.
- Linens and towels continue to be washed at high temp and refreshed in accordance with CDC guidelines
- We have decided to clean the guest rooms every other day in an abundance of caution. Clean towels can be provided when we are not cleaning
- Pool can be used via sign up sheet and there is only one family at a time. (Sign up sheet is at the Front Desk)