We are a Drug-Free Workplace
Please read the following Rogue Regency Inn and Suites policy regarding Employment Applications.
- Please be sure to fill out completely and sign application, even if you are attaching a resume.
- Be sure to be specific about the positions for which you are applying. This allows us to forward your application to the manager(s) of the department(s) in which you are interested.
- Qualifying applicants will be called for an interview. During this interview process, more details about the position will be disclosed to the applicant. Due to high volume of applications, not all applicants will be contacted.
- The Rogue Regency Inn and Suites is a drug free workplace. Applications are kept on file for a period of 6 months. These files are reviewed when a position becomes available.
- To check on the status of your application, or if you see a future advertisement for a job opening, call the Personnel Office at 541-282-2119 and your previous Employment Application will be considered for the current opening.
Current Positions Available:
Now hiring for a full-time Administrative/Marketing Assitant
Currently seeking an Administrative/Marketing Assistant. This is a full-time position Monday thru Friday. Must have a professional manner and appearance.
This position serves as support for Sales and Marketing as well as all other departments. Must have extensive knowledge of social marketing platforms, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk Agent
Now hiring for a part-time Front Desk Agent
Description: Must be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays. Hotel experience is preferred. Valid driver’s license, clean driving record are also required.
Duties include: Checking in/out guests, shuttle runs, cashier, daily paperwork, answering phones, ability to multi-task, guest service..
Now hiring for a full-time Cook
Description: Seeking talented cooks that are team plaers, motivated, passionate and want to better themselves while growing with our company. Apprenticeship offered and chef certification with the A.C.F.
Compensation: 12.50 hour
Now hiring for a part-time housekeeper
Description: Must be detail oriented, organized, reliable and able to work holidays and weekends.
Nigh Cleaner – Maintenance
Now hiring a full time Maintenance Night Cleaner on the Graveyard shift
Description: Must have a clean driving record. Duties include cleaning, driving and some light maintenance.
Property Attendant – Maintenance
Now hiring a part time Maintenance Property Attendant on the Graveyard shift
Description: Looking for the right person to patrol our parking lot over night on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. Security experience is preferred.