We are a Drug-Free Workplace
Please read the following Rogue Regency Inn and Suites policy regarding Employment Applications.
- Please be sure to fill out completely and sign application, even if you are attaching a resume.
- Be sure to be specific about the positions for which you are applying. This allows us to forward your application to the manager(s) of the department(s) in which you are interested.
- Qualifying applicants will be called for an interview. During this interview process, more details about the position will be disclosed to the applicant. Due to high volume of applications, not all applicants will be contacted.
- The Rogue Regency Inn and Suites is a drug free workplace. Applicants chosen for possible employment will be required to pass a drug urinalysis before commencing employment. Applications are kept on file for a period of 6 months. These files are reviewed when a position becomes available.
- To check on the status of your application, or if you see a future advertisement for a job opening, call the Personnel Office at 541-282-2119 and your previous Employment Application will be considered for the current opening.
Current Positions Available:
Now hiring for a part-time prep cook for day shift
Description: Food production, hot & cold – should posses the ability to follow recipes, observe proper sanitary procedures & maintain a professional outlook.
Specific Qualifications: Knife skills, cooking & kitchen basics
Compensation with depend on experience. Skilled team players will have the opportunity to be promoted to full-time.
Now hiring for a full time night auditor for night shift
Description: Balancing all daily transactions for hotel, restaurants and pub. Checking guests in and out. Previous audit experience preferred.
Specific Qualifications: Must be able to work graveyard, holidays and weekends. Must be dependable and have excellent customer service skills. Previous audit experience preferred.
Now hiring for a part-time dishwasher for various shifts
Description: Duties include but not limited to washing dishes, lifting, pulling, twisting and some prep work is also involved. You will be on your feet at all times.
Specific Qualifications: Must be able to work any shift and have some kitchen and sanitation experience. Must have or acquire a food handler’s card within 30 days of employment.
Front Desk Guest Services Agent
Now hiring for a part-time front desk guest services agent for various shifts
- Description: Duties include but not limited to:
- Checking guests in/out
- Shuttle runs
- Daily paperwork
- Answering phones
- Ability to multi-task
Specific Qualifications: Must be able to work holidays, evening and weekends. Hotel experience is preferred. Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and clean driving record are also required and be insurable by our insurance company.
Now hiring for a full-time cook to work swing shifts
Description: Knife safety and sanitation skills are a must. Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task. Food handler’s card required
Specific Qualifications: Must have two years line cooking and prep work experience on the grill (breakfast, lunch & dinner), specifically with steaks, fish, salads, sandwiches and appetizers