We are a Drug-Free Workplace
Please read the following Rogue Regency Inn and Suites policy regarding Employment Applications.
- Please be sure to fill out completely and sign application, even if you are attaching a resume.
- Be sure to be specific about the positions for which you are applying. This allows us to forward your application to the manager(s) of the department(s) in which you are interested.
- Qualifying applicants will be called for an interview. During this interview process, more details about the position will be disclosed to the applicant. Due to high volume of applications, not all applicants will be contacted.
- The Rogue Regency Inn and Suites is a drug free workplace. Applications are kept on file for a period of 6 months. These files are reviewed when a position becomes available.
- To check on the status of your application, or if you see a future advertisement for a job opening, call the Personnel Office at 541-282-2119 and your previous Employment Application will be considered for the current opening.
Current Positions Available:
Relief Nigh Audit/Front Desk Agent
Now hiring for a part-time Relief Night Audit/Front Desk Agent for Swing/Graveyard shift
Description: Must be able to work graveyard, holidays and weekends. Duties include but are not limited to balancing all daily transactions for hotel, restaurant and pub. Checking in and out guests. Must be dependable and have excellent customer service skills. Previous audit experience preferred but not required.