Welcome to Medford’s Rogue Regency Inn & Suites, Southern Oregon’s finest full-service hotel.
Located just off Interstate 5 (exit 30) on Biddle Road and close to the Medford airport, it is the perfect place to enjoy all the region has to offer — from Medford and Central Point to Ashland and Jacksonville. As soon as you enter our beautiful two-story lobby, you will know that this hotel has a reputation for fine service and hospitality.
Rogue Regency Inn & Suites offers something for everyone—whether you are seeking lodging in Medford, Oregon for business or pleasure. Make your stay unforgettable. We have 203 stately rooms that will impress even the most discriminating traveler — including an exclusive Executive Floor. With a long list of great amenities that includes an indoor pool and spa, modern fitness center with updated workout equipment, a made-to-order breakfast for just $4.99, and an on-site massage therapist, our Southern Oregon lodging is second to none.
Come stay and play here as you explore the best that Medford has to offer. If you have any questions about our lodging in Southern Oregon, please let us know. We are always happy to assist our guests!
Rogue Regency Inn & Suites has earned a reputation for fine service and hospitality, and offers something for everyone, whether you are seeking Medford, Oregon lodging for business or pleasure.
We have 203 stately rooms that will impress even the most discriminating traveler – including the top floor Presidential suite.
Our impressive list of amenities includes a heated indoor pool and spa, a fitness center, $4.99 hot, made-to-order breakfast menu for our hotel guests in The Regency Grill, Chadwicks Pub and Sports Bar, A Swedish Tradition on-site massage therapist, and Xpressions hair and nail salon.
Come stay and play with us as you explore the best that Medford has to offer. If you have any questions about our lodging, please let us know – we are always happy to assist our guests!
Helping Our Community
Rogue Regency Inn & Suites proudly supports local community events, charities and worthy causes.
We are proud to share some of the charitable organizations to which we have donated, and hope to continue this effort for our community and encourage other businesses to support these and the many other worthy groups in our area.
Our Green Efforts
Rogue Regency Inn works hard to be an environmentally conscious leader by continually looking at ways to both improve and protect the environment. Our green efforts are forward-thinking and beyond what laws and regulations require.
To reduce our carbon footprint, we are involved in the following:
- Recycle newspapers, magazines, phone books, office papers.
- Recycle printer toner cartridges
- Recycle glass & plastic bottles
- Recycle cardboard
- Reuse paper as scratch paper
- Re-purpose containers
- Recycle kitchen oils
- Unused room amenities, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, donate to local churches.
- Bed linens, comforters, and pillows donate to local churches.
- Water saving devices, shower heads, toilets, dish washing machines, laundry machines,
- Utilize Earth friendly cleaning solutions
- Supports local economy by purchasing products and food from local suppliers.
- Operates on Energy Star appliances
- Guest room towel and linen program that allows guest to re-use their bedding and towels.
- Guest room and public area recycling
- Replacement of all lighting in guest rooms with Energy Star cool white compact fluorescent lighting
- Replacement of lighting in facility with Energy Star compact fluorescent lighting
- Replacement of lighting in facility with Energy Star L.E.D lighting.
- Motion activation lighting controls throughout the facility.